11/04/2008

on MS photos:sucky internet access

cam-whores strike a pose

regarding hang out @ Maskara Shorties last Saturday, i know all of u are waiting eagerly for our photos from me.unfortunately, the internet is not doing its best here so, u guys hv to wait, in the meantime i will try my best to upload all photos ok? but first,enjoy this one.jimmy was not in the picture,dia pegi kencing kt dalam semak samun.LOL

ps: i'm missing all of u...sob sob
also, lupa nk bergambar with hunny n encikmie

12 comments:

  1. haa...tu laa..kan dh ckp...pedih ulu hati kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...more pics babe!!!
    bagi org ittew jelesssss.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yepp.go to my flickr babes.jom kta bg pressure kt papi.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice meeting u girls. My fellow soljah accused me of having my own groupies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tokrimau>owh.hehe.nice meeting u tok.hope 2c more interesting films frm u.

    ReplyDelete