{ i miss u like crayzeyh }


You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like a bird
Dizzy in my head spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh you make me smile




i think i started to make people bored with this new niece-posts.hehe.sorry my love to this wonderful-always-sleeping-unspeakable tot is like diarrhea, i just cannot hold it.even tho i just got back from home yesterday.she was still sleeping when i left.hua.got back to work just to check the calendar for next breaks.

imagine if i had my own babies...this blog will no longer be beep's blog i suppose!lol

Comments

  1. yes bebeh,,i know how u feel..me feel kinda same too,,now with my new nephew..hihi kalo u ada baby sendiri, tajuk blog= baby beep..hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat little tots could do, it's just wonder...
    my baby's blog.oh imagine that.hw exciting!
    i'll put beep n baby 's blog.ok cpt,sape nk kawen ngn saya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok malu dgn last statement di atas.*over excited*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wes activate fb pls..kinda missing u ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. comel laa aunty beep ni. :)
    ur affection for iman is infectious u know.*kena make babies asap* hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. pup, i don't think i'll go back there.
    kakngoh, cepat buatkan yg comel2 n notty mcm u jgk k! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. nk buat baby, kena kawen kan? hmm.berfikir sejenak.*buat* tu, tak tahann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment