7/27/2009

apology accepted

i feel bad. as a matter of fact, i hv been feeling it since Sunday.my best friend was getting engaged the other day and i only congratulated her this morning.how could i? u might be asking the same question.i know.i have no idea.close friends know this syndrome of mine.not calling/texting ppl during critical time?who would forgive that?but, oftentimes, there are reasons for that matter.other times, there still are reasons.

earlier.
i texted her

me : hey darling. i just wanna congratulate u on ur engagement.was it lovely?(innocently asking)
her : thanx.alhadulillah.im just happy with how things went.i'll be in kl tmrrw. (not usual her.oh flip flipper n flipping hell!)
me : (knowing she's pissed by instinct n trying to act cool) Alhamdulillah. i couldn't be more happy for u.i'm sorry i didn't contact u earlier.(fingers crossed)
her : it's ok.sedih la jgk sket2.T_T
me :(alamak) I knew it. n i'm sorry for not contacting u earlier.i just cudn't justify myself..bla3..

she didn't reply.i'm freaked out.

me : i'm sorry 2009.i lov u.huhu
her : no la syg..i love u so much
me : (yayy) dat's the biggest relief!tq dear

Isn't she the sweetest?are we lesbians?no.we are sisters bonded by love n sweet memories (wth?no idea) isn't that lovely how ppl can forgive easily. i think dat's a wise thg to do tho.hehe.and me, always screwed up.hissyyy!teruk btol.

p/s: i love ya.big fat kiss

7 comments:

  1. mungkin sebab majlis tunang kut..
    kalau majlis kawen gerenti perang dunia ketiga...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ow... me oso not yet congratulate her... me scared..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha!!u girls..malu sungguh diwar-warkan disini.

    *it's no biggie la..yg penting semua dah selesai,alhamdulillah.i love u girls..so no worries.especially you!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo inilah kenaf yer bib..
    kahkahkah saya setuju kata-kata anda itu encik/cik/tuan/puan/ kenaf...
    apalaaa bib ini tak wish member..
    panaskan!!!!panaskan!!!!
    ehheeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete